Range Generation Next LLC (RGNext) is jointly owned by Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. RGNext is committed to providing our customers with unparalleled service, meeting quality assurance objectives and reducing costs. By requiring continuous improvement and promoting efficient practices, each employee is empowered to support our customer’s missions.
RGNext is responsible for operations and specialized and technical services in these locations:
- Ascension Island, Atlantic Ocean
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Jonathan Dickinson Missile Tracking Annex, Florida
- Kennedy Space Center, Florida
- Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
- Patrick Air Force Base, Florida
- Pillar Point Air Force Station, California
- Vandenberg Air Force Base, California
RGNext is a joint venture between Raytheon Company and General Dynamics Information Technology. For information and career opportunities at Raytheon Company, please visit www.Raytheon.com. For information and career opportunities at General Dynamics IT, please visit www.GDIT.com.